Use Banana Hair Mask to Have Lustrous HairSep 25, 2018
There are times when you have over-ripe bananas sitting in your Refrigerator or on the kitchen counter. Feel guilty to throw them away. Instead, take a bowl and blend it to a smooth paste and apply it on your hair.
Banana is one of the most popular healthy fruits on the earth. It is a powerhouse of vital nutrients and minerals that can do wonders for your overall health. It contains a good amount of fiber, vitamins, and proteins. One of the key nutrients present in banana is potassium, which is said to help in hair growth or prevents hair loss and makes them soft & shiny as it helps in controlling dandruff. Potassium is not only a good for hair, but for the body as well. It is also the best natural hair conditioner and helps in moisturizing and hydrating the hair.
Here's how you can use this wonder fruit to get soft and lustrous hair.
- Rose water
- Coconut milk
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Take 2 bananas or more according to the length of your hair, and cut them into slices. Add the slices in a bowl.
- Then, add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk in the bowl.
- Mash the ingredients well until a smooth texture is attained.
- Once it is done, add organic honey to the mixture and give it a stir.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of virgin coconut oil and rose water to the mixture.
- After following these steps, add 1 teaspoon of yogurt to the mixture and give it a good stir.
- With the help of your fingers, apply this mixture thoroughly on your hair. Leave this mask for about 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with cold or lukewarm water. Do not apply any hair serum, and let it dry naturally. You can use this mask thrice a month for better results.
Note: Before applying this mixture on your hair, make sure that they are tangle-free.
This natural hair mask is sure to give your hair a nice lustre and shine! Try making it at home and watch out for amazing results.